September Monthly Projects

Last month's projects:

Physical make: CnC router
 
Well, I dug around in my pile of projects and pulled together all the disparate parts of this project, but not a lot else.
 
I now have the pi, a monitor and a motor controller running off of an ATX supply.  What I don't have is the motor, threaded rod or rotary encoder actually installed on the sliding tray.

I'm going to roll this over into September.  It shouldn't be too big a step now to at least attempt getting them installed.

Coding make: I did it!  It wasn't the helicopter game I imagined, but it was an entry to the jam. :)

Reading: My Past & Thoughts by Alexander Herzen.  

I haven't finished this yet, but I am really enjoying it!  His writing (with the translation) is really easy to read and gives loads of glimpses into 19th century Russian life.  I've just got to his letters from Paris and Italy after he's finally escaped from Russia.


September's projects:

Physical make: CnC router.  Gotta actually get this done...

Coding make: I'm going to explore the world of Nintendo DS homebrew.  I'm looking to run a club at school where we make some homebrew demos, so I'd better figure out how to do it!

Reading: My Past & Thoughts by Alexander Herzen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micro:Bit and SPI display

DCS World with TrackIR under Ubuntu

Cardboard Mock-up of USB Joystick